Refund Policy – CE Corner membership
CE Corner membership cancellation requests received within 24 hours of payment receipt are eligible for a full refund. Cancellation requests received after the 24-hour period are not eligible for any refund. No exceptions. Membership cancellations made after the 24-hour period will simply cancel the annual auto-renew of the membership. Access to unlimited courses and member-only benefits will continue until the annual membership expires.
Cancellations may be made by the member on the CE Corner website by modifying the settings in My Profile. Please note, the member must first be logged in.
- Navigate to My Profile in the header menu and select Membership status
- Click the "Cancel auto-renew membership" button and follow the prompts.
Cancellations may also be requested by email to email@example.com. Please include “Cancellation” or “Refund Request” in your subject line for faster service.
For refund requests: please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of your purchase. Even if we do not reply immediately, your refund will be granted if the request is received within the 24-hour window.
- Refund requests must be made by the member and/or credit card holder
- Refund requests made by email must reference the full name of the member name and include a copy of the original, unmodified receipt
- Refunds will only be credited back to the original credit card used for payment
- Refunds can take up to 14 days to appear in your account. Please continue to follow up with your bank or credit card company if you’ve received confirmation of the transaction from CE Corner
- Refund requests timestamped after the 24-hour period from the original transaction date and time will not be eligible for a refund.
The above policies apply to all CE Corner members without exception.
For further support or clarification, please contact us: email@example.com.
This policy was last updated April 22, 2021