How to Attract More Clients by Burnishing Your Brand
Learn how you stand out from the crowd this year and beyond.
In a competitive marketplace, financial professionals require distinctive positioning that resonates with their ideal clients. This course helps you appeal to those clients by teaching you how to develop a personal brand and effectively communicate it. The result: you’ll be an orange in a basket of apples, defying comparison with your peers.
“There are thousands and thousands of advisors across the country who do the same thing,” says presenter and business coach Sara Gilbert. “But nobody does it like you — with your values, with your personality. The personal brand helps us stand out.”
By taking this course, you’ll learn:
- the components of a brand, including both tangible and intangible elements, and how to apply those components to develop your own personal brand
- what to include in your brand promise and how to communicate it
- the science behind, and key elements of, client experience
- what clients are really buying (hint: it’s not a financial plan or portfolio)
- the execution process to bring your brand to life
Sara Gilbert is a credentialed business coach with wealth management designations and certification in neuro-linguistic programming. She helps service-based entrepreneurs transform their businesses by helping them develop a growth mindset, implement efficient processes and execute effective marketing strategies.
Practice Management Credits
Product Knowledge Credits
Professional Responsibility Credits
Insurance of persons
Courtage en épargne collective
Assurance de personnes
IIROC Cycle 9
Alberta Accreditation Committee