Aiming For Stability, Yield & ESG? Get Into Active US Corporate Bonds
By Harvest Portfolios Group
Income is hard to find in a low yield environment, especially in lower risk assets. We believe now is the time for active fixed income management, and the US Corporate Bond markets offers quality, scale and diversity across sectors, often with better yield outlooks than government bonds. “You have a broad diversification of industries, which creates a significant opportunity for asset allocation.” Brad Komenda, Senior Vice President and Portfolio Manager at Amundi-Pioneer Asset Management USA Inc.
The Harvest US Investment Grade Bond Plus ETF, an actively managed ETF focused on high quality investment grade credit markets that is integrated with Amundi’s award winning ESG process.
Why Fixed Income
- Late Cycle
- Low Market Correlations
Why US Market
- Positive Yield vs. $Trillions of negative yielding
- Offers Scale & Depth Not Available in Canada
Why Investment Grade Corporates
- Government Yields lower for longer
- High quality way to enhance yield
- Credit strategies for protection, alpha and diversity
- Specialists with scale provide access to opportunities
- ESG; A Core Committment